Health and Safety for Workers
This Occupational Health and Safety Awareness (OHSA) course for Workers will help you gain a better understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Your employer must offer you this training as soon as practicable.
The Ontario regulation 297/13 requires everyone covered under the Occupational Health and Safety Act to take an Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Training Course.
This course consists of 4 chapters and a final test. Once you pass the final test, you can print your certificates of completion (wall & wallet sized variations)
A supervisory OHSA course is also available. Click here for more information.
By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Know and describe the duties and rights of workers.
- Describe the duties of employers and supervisors.
- Identify common workplace hazards.
- Recognize that occupational illnesses may occur immediately or be delayed.
- Describe the requirement for instruction on the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and hazardous products.
|1 - 4||$14.95/unit|
|5 - 9||$13.45/unit|
|10 - 24||$11.95/unit|
|25 - 49||$10.45/unit|
|50 - 99||$8.95/unit|
|Average Course Duration: 2 Hours|
|Certificate Printable when Complete|
|Plastic Certificate Cards Available|
|Recognized Across Canada|
|Unlimited Exam Attempts|
|Valid for 3 Years|