This Occupational Health and Safety Awareness (OHSA) course for Supervisors will help you gain a better understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act as required by Ontario regulation 297/13.
Regulation 297/13 has special considerations for supervisors. Supervisors must take training within one week of gaining supervisory duties. For the worker training program, please click here.
This course consists of 4 chapters and a final test. Once you pass the final test, you can print your certificates of completion (wall & wallet sized variations).
By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Know and describe the duties and rights of workers.
- Describe the duties of employers and supervisors.
- Explain the RACE method for recognizing, assessing, controlling, and evaluating workplace hazards.
- Explain the role of a health and safety representative and a joint health and safety committee.
*This certificate is valid for 3 years. Individuals or employers may use their best judgment to set their own expiration period.
|1 - 4||$29.95/unit|
|5 - 9||$26.95/unit|
|10 - 24||$23.95/unit|
|25 - 49||$20.95/unit|
|50 - 99||$17.95/unit|
- Wallet & Wall Certificate
- Live Phone & Email Help
- No Time Limit or Expiry
- Phone & Tablet Friendly